Alfa Romeo Forum banner

UK meetings - bad responce so far, Do we want UK meets here? [Poll]

2K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  ACAPULCO AL 
#1 ·
I have added this poll because the reponse so far is only about 6 people for UK meetings

#4 ·
Meetings and get togethers are always a good idea. I tend to go to a Lancia one at Alexandra palace, and also one in Dulwich, however I would much prefer to have an informal meeting, then a drive out somewhere.
For example a couple of weekends ago, I met up with some of the lancia boys on a sunday, we drove down to Lydden hill circuit where we watched the AROC race series and the Auto Italia race. Much more fun than standing around a car park, or in a pub.
There are plenty of Alfa related races before the end of the summer. Anyone interested?

Steve

G
#8 ·
i for one cant wait to attend my first meet, and meet up with some of you nutters......so all you gotta do is say where and when, cos i will be there, other arrangements permitting, but heck i'd rearrange anything to do a meet......

#9 ·
Ok we have set a date. We will have to decide on a mutual location as soon as possible the date I propose will be August the 19th Just over a month away

I think somewhere off the M1, say junction 13ish is fair for the northen lads. I will look into it.

Perhaps if anyone belongs to a digest they could alert others to this meet once location is disclosed.

#10 ·
I've just received the latest AROC news letter which means there won't be another one before the middle of next month. Shame as I could have put a note in.

However I do have a list of the events that are coming up in the next two months plus so what does anyone think of meeting at one of these ? If there's any interest I'll post up the major events.

Cheers,

Jeff.

#20 ·
After successfully migrating from Alfa155.com (oh yes... i am a 155 owner) i would love to get together.

Anything gonna kick off in scotland... land of the Haggi (i'm not sure but i think haggi is the plural of haggis...
)

It'd be very cool to meet you guys!

#25 ·
Has there ever been an AO meet :confused: :confused: :confused:

I see there's been talk of it for literally years....

How's the planned 2007 AO meet going chaps:confused:

Found somewhere suitable :confused:

:D

#28 ·
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

:finger:

:p

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.