Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is the new year and I wondered if we are going to have another Boxermeet - and what format/location/date people might like, ie at an AROC event, or at another motoring event, or at a venue of interest. So post up ideas on here and we will see what evolves.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
With some other show or club would be good, most of the AROC members have either already seen the cars or are more than likely to see them at SAD or NAD.
Maybe a track type day or just a rolling convy? or a city theme like York?
But must be in the right area to attract both north and south owners (East midlands area)
Just hope the sprint passes its MOT when she comes out to play.

Kev, only if you come in the new Sud:lol:

K

·
0 Posts
With some other show or club would be good, most of the AROC members have either already seen the cars or are more than likely to see them at SAD or NAD.
Maybe a track type day or just a rolling convy? or a city theme like York?
But must be in the right area to attract both north and south owners (East midlands area)
Just hope the sprint passes its MOT when she comes out to play.

Kev, only if you come in the new Sud:lol:
track day at donnington then :D

P

·
0 Posts
make it a late date would yer!

otherwise i'll be in a Movano van, which although i could give passenger rides to twenty people, it wouldn't be very interesting eh! ha ha!

OR

does anyone fancy a passenger ride on the back of a GSXR1000 or Supermoto?

What about Cadwell Park?

its a great track, great setting, and would very likely be a fraction of the cost that DonningRob would be,

eh Kev?

shrew

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
make it a late date would yer!

otherwise i'll be in a Movano van, which although i could give passenger rides to twenty people, it wouldn't be very interesting eh! ha ha!

OR

does anyone fancy a passenger ride on the back of a GSXR1000 or Supermoto?

What about Cadwell Park?

its a great track, great setting, and would very likely be a fraction of the cost that DonningRob would be,

eh Kev?

shrew
Could be an annual event... The Movano Challenge :D Shrew you can go out and lay down a time... baggsy me first go at beating it ;)

Would love a seat on the back of either bike on any track mate...

Any track any month but to be honest I'm with Shrew, a little later would be better...

P

·
0 Posts
Youre a brave brave man Rodger, but i appreciate the faith!

plus, i warn you, after 4 years with her, i can make my Movano dance! ha ha!

besides, i cheat, Angel-Tune doesn't just map cars!

sounds like the making of a good day though, i look forward to hearing more....

shrew

K

·
0 Posts
i would be more than happy with a track day at cadwell, not just because it's only 30 mins from my house :rolleyes: but it's a great track and i would be doing some there anyway :lol:

be great to get a few guys there for a day on track, all cars can go on track, don't need to be anything special like rodgers race car so bring along anything that you have, especially if it's an alfa :D

if i get off my lazy arse and get outside i should :rolleyes: have my sud done by later in the year so if anyone wants to come for a ride in it they would also be welcome :thumbs:

but NO WAY am i getting on the back of any bike shrew :tut: not a chance :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
ha ha!

oh go on Kev, i've done cadwell a few times two wheeled, its a hoot!

Seriously though, Cadwell Park is a great track, i think everyone would enjoy it,

very 3 dimensional, something for everyone, but safe too eh Kev.

good access, nice surroundings, and they do host track hire events, i've been on them,

all be it a while ago when i had a bigger pair!

ha ha!

shrew

ps - for you kev, i promise to knock it off at the mountain!

Cadwell Park, The Mountain - YouTube

P

·
0 Posts
don't worry about ticket, concentrate on prep, and i'll come and fetch you johnboy? think i can squeeze your series 2 on, and make a weekend of it,

stay at my gaff, we'll have a night out with Kev and co' in lincoln or newark or something, and get bendy round Cadwell Park

if its held there of course.

sounds like a plan to me....

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
don't worry about ticket, concentrate on prep, and i'll come and fetch you johnboy? think i can squeeze your series 2 on, and make a weekend of it,

stay at my gaff, we'll have a night out with Kev and co' in lincoln or newark or something, and get bendy round Cadwell Park

if its held there of course.

sounds like a plan to me....
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

1 - 20 of 186 Posts