Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone how u doing in life?

look at this pic i dont know if its true but i believe it, this photo had taken in a year between 1945-1950 in Russia!!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Doing fine, thanks Omar :)

Well, I can comment the picture and I might say it can be some kind of flying object, yes.

But It also can be something else.

I'm a bit suspected to comment...

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Just think.
If this were true some idiot has travelled hundreds of Lightyears just to crash into the earth eek! :D
Imagine the owner would have lost his no claim bonus for sure laughing

M

·
0 Posts
judging from its size, either the aliens are very small or they dont like travelling in stlye and comfort :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magior:
<strong>judging from its size, either the aliens are very small or they dont like travelling in stlye and comfort :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Maybe they were the worms from Men in Black... :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nigel S:
<strong>Maybe it's a hub cap that fell off the UFO?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts