Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been a problem up to a few weeks ago when suddenly areas where 6 Music used to work (and country wide I've hardly ever dropped signal on that station) now I keep getting interruptions in signal. It seems to be getting worse, tonight it was off more than it was on.

I've tried changing channels, some seem to work in areas where others don't so it seems I'm getting a signal of some kind, I was wondering if this recent re-shuffle of DAB stations has anything to do with it?

Is it possible to 'retune' the DAB stations, or could it be that a possible recent battery disconnection has had my uConnect retune itself and that's what has made it worse?

I live in South Derbys and travel from near Castle Donington to Burton upon Trent daily, previously with uninterrupted DAB, now with a terrible service!

·
Registered
231 Posts
You can do a re-tune, or it might just be a "scan" for new channels.

Its top right on the screen when you go into the full list of stations....just cant remember how to get there without it being in front of me.
Let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after a few days monitoring performance I reckon it's definately worse when the weather is wet. I've no idea why this should be.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Could be general deterioration/water Ingres where the aerial mast screws into the base. Unscrew it, clean it up perhaps apply a little copper grease and reassemble...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts