1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I saw them in Brussels a few weeks ago.. basically the same comments, I’m afraid .. :( the sound was poor and
Bono seemed to be on “auto pilot”

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Yep.
But it was about 92 on the Zooropa tour,at Wembley Stadium.One of the best gigs I`ve ever been too.
Played New Years day and Bad too. :cool:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zoo in Wombley Stadium is historic as the best ever concert in the history of the world.
There were some complaints about the sound in Croke Park on Saturday, but Fridays show was OK.
He didn't take a member of the crowd up on stage either... odd.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
McGuinn said:
Zoo in Wombley Stadium is historic as the best ever concert in the history of the world.
There were some complaints about the sound in Croke Park on Saturday, but Fridays show was OK.
He didn't take a member of the crowd up on stage either... odd.
I narrowly missed getting in to Wembley on the Joshua tree tour,which my friends who ran a bit faster got in to,and reckoned was pretty darned good too.
Someone forced the gate and about 1000 got in before security intervened.................. ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
i was there on friday night too - it was great - but the sound was !!!! where i was right at the back by the canal,

and wimster after going to the concert i now understand wot ur av means eheh

it was cool to hear electric co and sunday bloody sunday

and the final vertigo was just mind blowing

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Even with poor sound and a quiet Bono, that view is fantastic. One of the biggest bands of all time, for sure.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
alfa155_irl said:
btw how come theres no 'quote' option on this forum?
Yes there is. ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
No mate. :D Just click the botton that reads "reply" at the right. :) Far right, since the image just messed the layout.

·
Registered
172 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
No mate. :D Just click the botton that reads "reply" at the right. :) Far right, since the image just messed the layout.
oh ok - so 'reply' is quote - and quick reply is jus normal reply

ok :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Exactly! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts