Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting Falken tyres fitted on Friday (front two)...... Not the best tyre but surely not the worse.

Has anyone any experience of these?

Two tyres fitted and wheel alignment for £150 - seems reasonable?

195x55x16

·
Registered
247 Posts
Have had 4 x ze914 since last spring. Way better than my original Bridgestones in all respects other than not checked wear rate yet, nor had snow or ice. The manufacturer invented Dunlops years ago. They have traditional wear indicators plus half way worn indicators. They are half way between having rim protection or not, fine for me. No regrets from me.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
I've got the older ZE912s on a Pug 206 and they are ok. The ZE914s are the next generation on so should be fine. The MiTo has Dunlop SP01's on now .. the original Bridgestone's seemed very noisy to me ..

BTW: your tyre fitter should know this but those new tyres .. should go on the REAR ...

·
Registered
38,674 Posts
We have ZE-914 Ecorun on pur Focus.

They are not the best tyres in the world but they grip ok and are nice and safe.

We do find them a bit noisy though...

If I was choosing a Midrange tyre then Falken would be near the top of my Shortlist, but it is worth shopping around as sometimes you can get premium tyres for not much more than the mid range ones depending on what size you need.

Personally my favorites are Goodyears and Michelin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts