Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this is in the wrong place mod....

Got 3 sets of 205/55 r16's to get rid all have 5mm plus of tread left of in the following makes:-

2* ling long
2* Nexen
2* Roadstone

Basically i had the the Nexens and another pair on my 156 when i bought it in Oct last year on a set of teledials that needed re-conning. I replcaced the wheels with a better set and have ended up with the 3 left over pairs of tyres listed above.

One of the nexen's was leaking air slowly (10psi per week) before i took them off. Not sure if its a repair job or if it was the valve, as this set is still on the wheels.

None are exactly top drawer tyres but they are all legal and have lots of life left in them.

Also have the old set of 16" teledials to sell, all need re-conning but are useable. Planning on haveing them blasted and re-painted later in the year if there are no offers on these

Open to offers.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
There's a classified section for this.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thats why I haven't posted on here that I have a set of 4 alloys forsale on the bay all 4 with good tread only 1 bid at the moment standing at 99p also a low level boot spoiler with brake light in red no bids ending on wednesday :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts