Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mine was fitted with Pirelli P Zero Rosso's from factory. 225/40 ZR18. I find them very good, although I cannot compare that opinion against a different tyre on the car, as I've only ever had these type fitted.

I won't bother giving you a price as we get screwed for all things 'cars' over here..! :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ciars said:
Mine was fitted with Pirelli P Zero Rosso's from factory. 225/40 ZR18. I find them very good, although I cannot compare that opinion against a different tyre on the car, as I've only ever had these type fitted.

I won't bother giving you a price as we get screwed for all things 'cars' over here..! :(
Mines fitted with those too but I'll be doing 25k miles a year on motorways so if there was a more durable alternative I would consider that too!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi there, and nice car - looks great in red! I've tried both Michelin Pilot Sports (OE fitment, great dry grip, about 10K miles life) and more recently Dunlop SP Sport Max(x) which lasted slightly longer (25K) and seem to have better wet grip. Can only speak for the fronts though - on my third set after 27K mile, whilst the original Pilot Sports remain on the rear with what looks like lots of life left in them. Oh the joys of front wheel drive and too much power......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.