Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home this morning after my night shift down the A361 link road, for those of you that know it and I saw what looked like a rather nice car a few cars in front of me, so on the next uphill overtaking opportunity, I managed to pass the couple cars in front of me and get behind this rather nice car, which turned out to be a Jaguar Xkr, which was simply awesome to follow with its 4 big exhausts and stupid size tyres.

I thought hopefully, he will be going into barnstaple as well so I could either follow in his wake or check out the awesome acceleration or even overtake him! :lol:

Sadly, at the roundabout, mile or two down the road he turned off! :cry:

Oh well, life goes on

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've been behind better, there's a guy that lives somewhere near me that drives a ferrari and I hate it because i've never had a chance to drive behind it because I always seem to be going the other way.

R

·
0 Posts
I've been behind better, there's a guy that lives somewhere near me that drives a ferrari and I hate it because i've never had a chance to drive behind it because I always seem to be going the other way.
You drive a Punto of course you have been behind better :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Har har, made me laugh. You try and afford something good when you're only just out of education. :(

Besides, not many cars impress me unless they're Italian anyway.

R

·
0 Posts
Har har, made me laugh. You try and afford something good when you're only just out of education. :(

Besides, not many cars impress me unless they're Italian anyway.
Hey Degu i was joking mate, welcome to the South West section, I did not mean to offend :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hehe I love the internet, wasn't being serious at all. I love my little punto even if nobody else does. You own a car because you like it and nothing should be able to tell you otherwise.

On another note, where abouts in the South West do you come from?

·
Registered
442 Posts
You ought to come visit your nearest Alfa dealer in Bridgwater some time, you might just find me there if your passing on a Saturday.

(Not an advert or anything, just come visit if your passing)

R

·
0 Posts
As soon as they have the new Mito in I will be along for a test drive, I reckon I will be having one of those :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hopefully be the time that one comes out i'll be there full time so chances are i'll be there. I'm looking forward to the Mi-To also. You'll know who I am because i'm the only really young guy there.
Hard to miss me because pretty much everyone else there is getting on a bit. No offence meant to any oldies ofcourse. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts