Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really peed off at the moment, was told friday of redundancy and got 2 weeks.
can;'t afford to get the 156 back on the road so have had to list it on ebay. woudl have puta classified on here butbloody work have got a filter preventing me...great. :cry:

Anyway - anyone interested the ebay item no. 130750462976.

Cheers for looking. hopefullyl when working again will get another!!:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, sold the Alfa. Although the chap who won it on ebay knew that there was no MOT/Tax and needed wishbone, corrosion to rear seat belt anchorages - colelcted with his missus and 2 year old kid and they all drove home in it (30mls away in broad daylight). took out no emergency insurance etc. talk about takign a chance!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
well, sold the Alfa. Although the chap who won it on ebay knew that there was no MOT/Tax and needed wishbone, corrosion to rear seat belt anchorages - colelcted with his missus and 2 year old kid and they all drove home in it (30mls away in broad daylight). took out no emergency insurance etc. talk about takign a chance!!!
The sort of driver you do not want to be involved in any accident with. If he was happy to drive it home then he probably won't hurry out and get it MOTd, taxed and insured.

Well done on the speedy sale though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're bloody right there mate. The amount of times people have nearly hit me cos they were pratting about and from the look of them/their car you wonder if they have insurance etc...scary times.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The sort of driver you do not want to be involved in any accident with. If he was happy to drive it home then he probably won't hurry out and get it MOTd, taxed and insured.

Well done on the speedy sale though!
Not sure I'd agree that they aren't likely to get it MOT't etc.

Its one thing taking a chance when its so much easier that getting hold of a trailer and possibly suitable tow vehicle, its something else entirely to carry on using it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts