Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after initially deciding to sell my non runner and buy a tidy running spider ( did that yesterday ) i've now picked up an engine at a bargain price so it looks like i will finish my prodject afterall ! it's a funny ol game :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Two Spiders is just extravagant - maybe you could put the tops down and drive one with each leg, roller-skate style :lol:

On second thoughts, that's just silly and completely implausible - one would need to be LHD, of course!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Enjoy your twins bembo and it's not at all extravagant methinks......we have two too :D

I see you're in Lincolnshire.......have you had a look in the Lincs lounge yet? If you're anywhere near Peterborough there's starting to be a lot more organised stuff going on here now too....come join in the fun wherever you are :thumbs:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i'm disappointed that i'm NOT the only one with two spiders ! lol , i will pop in to our lounge at some point for sure , going past peterborough tommorow to collect the engine as it happens

·
Registered
963 Posts
We have two gtvs but no sunroofs - so none of this leg in each car nonsense :cheese:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts