Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrrrgh, parked my car in a different part of the car park at work on Thursday, to return too two huge door dings, but in really odd place. They are on the back door but right by the window above the crease along the door. So it couldn't be another door. It looks as someone has squeezed by with a bag, maybe a laptop bag
and have dropped it onto the car from above.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Arrrrgh, parked my car in a different part of the car park at work on Thursday, to return too two huge door dings, but in really odd place. They are on the back door but right by the window above the crease along the door. So it couldn't be another door. It looks as someone has squeezed by with a bag, maybe a laptop bag
and have dropped it onto the car from above.
Given your location, I'd highly recommend Dave from Dentcraft in Sheldon.

He's a miracle worker & will cut you a deal if you mention Simon with the Alfa's:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Sorry to hear about the dings. I hope someone like dentcraft or dent master can get them out ok
It sounds like it might have been the rear door of large 4x4 like a range rover that caused them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have two car park dings one on each rear door both on the crease. Bloody annoying as your eyes are drawn to them every time

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have one on my rear door as well, on the crease point like you described above. It happened on the 1st week after I buy. (nothing else, knocking on the wood) I do not understand how those wreckless sons of sisters can be that mindless. I do pay attention to the cars next to mine while stepping out even if I am riding a pool car at that moment. At the end of the day it is the hard earning of someone else.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another door ding, same side 2" away from the others....aaaggggghhhhh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts