38,310 Posts
I consider House M.D. funnier even though it's not a comedy. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I consider House M.D. funnier even though it's not a comedy. :D
House is great stuff :thumbs:

Two and a Half Men is the best comedie to come out the USA since Friends and Fraser finished :cry:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
i watched it when they 1st shown it on 5, pissed my sides, then the second series,then nothing:rant::rant:

charlie sheen and jon cryer are the perfect combo in this, just like hot shots:cheese:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i watched it when they 1st shown it on 5, pissed my sides, then the second series,then nothing:rant::rant:

charlie sheen and jon cryer are the perfect combo in this, just like hot shots:cheese:
When you say nothing, do you mean you didnt like it anymore or they didnt show it anymore??? btw it moved to 'comedy central' and its still hilarous :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
yeah stopped showing it, i dont have sky or virgin etc, just freeview:rant::rant:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SV! Have you watched your Supernatural yet?!

AND, have you been watching DOLLHOUSE on sci fi?! :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can tell, firstly from your name, secondly from the gorgeous Laura Vanderlandervort whatsherchops as your avatar, give me 5, I'm gonna compliment your avatar, :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can tell, firstly from your name, secondly from the gorgeous Laura Vanderlandervort whatsherchops as your avatar, give me 5, I'm gonna compliment your avatar, :D
Its laura vandervoort, shes stunning :eek::eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh hell yeah, she is gorgeous, shame they kicked her off the show though, :eek:

I've got my old time favourite Ellie D as mine now, :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eliza Dushku: Played Faith in Buffy, now Echo in Dollhouse, you know her you rat!!! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eliza Dushku: Played Faith in Buffy, now Echo in Dollhouse, you know her you rat!!! :lol:
I recognized the face but didnt know the name, yeah I would prefer her, im more of a brunett then blonde person :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good man, :thumbs: She's always been my favourite, :lol:

Two and a Half Men, not really into, but then I'm not into many sit coms, the only US shows comedy wise I like are The American Office, My Name is Earl and Chuck, and maybe a few others I forgot, :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good man, :thumbs: She's always been my favourite, :lol:

Two and a Half Men, not really into, but then I'm not into many sit coms, the only US shows comedy wise I like are The American Office, My Name is Earl and Chuck, and maybe a few others I forgot, :lol:
They all good choice :thumbs:

Have you had the chance to watch Smallville yet?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sadly not mate, I watched an episode today though, the one with Stiletto, with Lois running around as a crappy superhero, :lol: They had a nice slow motion visual with Clark and a load of money though, :thumbs: Sadly though these SFX are few and far between these days, :(

I still have 3 episodes left as far as I can tell, will try and watch them tomorrow.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sadly not mate, I watched an episode today though, the one with Stiletto, with Lois running around as a crappy superhero, :lol: They had a nice slow motion visual with Clark and a load of money though, :thumbs: Sadly though these SFX are few and far between these days, :(

I still have 3 episodes left as far as I can tell, will try and watch them tomorrow.
Ah yes I know the episode, damn she looked fine though :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But it's slowly but surely going south, unfortunately they just haven't got the budget or funds to take it where they are blatantly wanting to go with it, :(

It needs to finish within the next few seasons, as it's getting closer and closer to him being Superman, yet they have no budget for that, I mean c'mon, it's being shot in rainy old Canada and we are meant to believe that it's a big Metropolis city when I only ever see about 2 different sidewalks, both of which are studio sidewalks, you know the ones SV, the ones at night with all the fake smog, :lol:

There was one episode that I liked where Clark joined the police force to find out why people were dying or something, and they had a few on-scene real life looking locations, like Supernatural use, :thumbs:

Sadly though, as I said before, you can't do much with a show that's made up of lame sets, :cry:

Yet I still love it, :mad: I still enjoy watching it and the chemistry between Clark and Lois is fantastic.

Ideally, they need to bash out a few more seasons then make a movie. Forget all that SUPERMAN RETURNS garbage from a few years back, just make a big epiC SMALLVILLE movie and lay everything on the line, use loads of SFX etc, it would be great, but will never happen, :(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts