Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you follow? I've signed up mainly to see what cars Nigel De jong is flogging the moment but I'm wondering who is interesting.

(If you don't follow anyone, think it's crap/boring/sad or whatever, feel free to not write anything at all.)

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
follow paul mcgrath - it's always fascinating to know what a washed-up alcoholic bankrupt mess wishes to pontificate about this week, especially with regard to luis suarez

·
Administrator
87,029 Posts
Mostly MotoGP related people including the commentary team from Eurosport, lots of breaking news & info available from them on Twitter before anywhere else :thumbs:

Details below for anyone interested :

TobyMoody Toby Moody

MotoGPJules Julian Ryder

Spalders Neil Spalding

(If you don't follow anyone, think it's crap/boring/sad or whatever, feel free to not write anything at all.)
:like:

:evil:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Bearing the above in mind :p

While not a fan (bear with me ;) ) - I found it a 'useful' source of info during the riots/looting, tweets from MEN reporters & GMP gave a real insight as events unfolded.

Not bothered since though...

*was that OK to post? :rolleyes: *

:elaugh:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
David Thorne - http://www.27bslash6.com/ posted this before but always good for a laugh :thumbs:
Jake Humphrey
Jenson Button
Dom Joly
Stephen Fry
Chris Evans - Although I'm just about to remove him. He's become very middle class since starting his Radio 2 Breakfast show. Hypocrite :rant:
Rob Brydon

Oh, and an Aspiring Grumpy Git, some one called Mark T and some Lasagne bird :p

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bearing the above in mind :p

While not a fan (bear with me ;) ) - I found it a 'useful' source of info during the riots/looting, tweets from MEN reporters & GMP gave a real insight as events unfolded.

Not bothered since though...

*was that OK to post? :rolleyes: *

:elaugh:
I hadn't thought of using it like that. It would have been very useful for my colleagues who were in work that week in an office which was on the rioters' route from Salford to the city centre, only we're not allowed access.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
'Perfection Valet'. Richard Tipper, a fantastic sports car detailer, he gives some awesome insights into car detailing with regular photo updates of cars he preps and cleans.

I also follow a few pals, everton players (I know I know), Comedy Dave, and all the BBC & SKY F1 team. Jenson Button is worth following, especially to catch up his amazing cardio work between races. All the F1 teams have tweet so they're pretty useful for news and updates.

Paul

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
Don't really follow anyone. Collymore's is a bit of a sickening eye opener at the moment though.

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
Sorry, that wasn't really in the spirit of the thread, but I'd only just read it, so was still a little shocked. Whether it'll do any good, I don't know, but I've made an attempt to draw it to the attention of the police.

Anyway, more in keeping - I don't follow it myself, but occasionally see references to it: I believe there's one called something like 'the real Sam Allardyce', which is about as unsuitable for AO as possible, but sometimes amusing.

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
My mistake. I think it's @TheBig_Sam

·
Registered
963 Posts
I only use it for work in a professional capacity. If I want to find out more about anything going on outside my industry / followed people then I don't need to follow them to do so.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
David Thorne - Go away posted this before but always good for a laugh :thumbs:
Jake Humphrey
Jenson Button
Dom Joly
Stephen Fry
Chris Evans - Although I'm just about to remove him. He's become very middle class since starting his Radio 2 Breakfast show. Hypocrite :rant:
Rob Brydon

Oh, and an Aspiring Grumpy Git, some one called Mark T and some Lasagne bird :p
:zen:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Lots of f1, lots of comedy, lots of news, lots of 'ordinary people' with interesting views, lots of business analysts, lots of friends too.

I like Twitter for real time 'in the now' information.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No one ... not got time.or inclination for that twotter thing ... :)

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Some Lasagne bird? :rant: :p

I'm easy to find on Twitter - I imaginatively used the same username ;)

Sniff Petrol is always a good one to follow, very funny especially when the F1 is on. I tend to think of people I like and then see if they are on there, rather than the other way round. Stephen Fry (although he's not on their as much any more), Caitlin Moran, Jimmy Carr, etc. Also newspapers like The Guardian and i give good updates.

Some non-famous people who are funny on there: MooseAllain, therandombloke, Comedyfish, GarethAveyard, RogerQuimbly, TwopTips.

PG is on there (her and her gallery) and of course there is the gorgeous, delectable and very, very grumpy MrGrumPea :inlove: ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts