Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have arranged a stag do this weekend in Milan for the Alfa celebrations and have had some people cancel at the last minute.

The upshot of this is that I have a spare twin room available (2 separate single beds) at the 5* Four Points Sheraton Hotel Four Points Sheraton Milan Center - Central Hotel Milan which is 15 mins walk away from the central square in Milan where the Alfa Celebrations are happening on Saturday. Room is booked for this Friday June 25th & Sat 26th and it's too late for me to cancel.

Normal Room rate is 113 Euros per night. You can have it for £60 for the room per night if you can - so if you share with someone that's £30 each. I would prefer someone to take both nights off me if possible.

1. arrange it with me by end of tomorrow,
2. meet me at the hotel in Milan on Friday evening, and
3. shove that cash in my sweaty mitts before we check in.

If I can get £120 back for those that canceled I'll be very happy.

If you want the room, reply to this thread. We can then PM and exchange mobile numbers and arrange to meet up at the hotel. I will be at the hotel to check in at about 17:30 on Friday 25th June.

It's tight, and it's risky, but it might just work!

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like noones interstested. Too late to arrange now. Hope to see all you Alfa nuts out there over the weekend. Offer is closed

cheers steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts