Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm 156 owner but I do love the Mito.
Did any of you guys and gals see the Mito on the BBC TV programme 'Survivors' last night?
It looked very very cool.:cool:
Just thought I'd give it a shout
Peace

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah, shame it was all covered in dust and leaves. Not sure about the darker surround to the headlamps though. I prefer the satin ones.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hello - my first post!
Saw the Mito on Survivors. It had an 08 plate - that can't be right. Can it? :confused:
I noticed that too, no its not right, but maybe there's some sort of restriction on using actual registered plates in tv shows :confused:

And welcome btw Roo :Bluesmile:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i flicked through iplayer to see the mito. anyone notice how it is suddenly really shiney the 2nd time it appears? lol
also the fuel guage isn't even on 0, in my car that would have gone another 60 miles or so

·
Registered
186 Posts
Saw it too. If anyone has been following Survivors you will know that the same character hooned around in a 147 in the first series - even stuffing it through a Hospital slidey entrance door at one point.

Think she has an 'I won't be seen dead in anything but an Alfa' clause in her contract.

Good on her I say.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Saw it too. If anyone has been following Survivors you will know that the same character hooned around in a 147 in the first series - even stuffing it through a Hospital slidey entrance door at one point.

Think she has an 'I won't be seen dead in anything but an Alfa' clause in her contract.

Good on her I say.
Perhaps she has got the " Alfa Bug " in the series then !!!!!!........:rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Good on her I say.
Oh my god! I thought I was the only one that remembered that. Thats why I didn't say anything in the original post.
Glad to know I'm not the only geek on here!!!
Peace

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:lol: I'm hearing this in an Armstrong and Miller RAF accent

Oh and I didn't see Survivors (watching the Spurs / Fulham game) but did Sky+ it so will look out for the MiTo in glorious HD.
I'm taking it back to basics:lol:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I watched that last night and straightaway thought of AO! :)

Survivors really is the most terrible load of old tosh. But great fun. Best bit for me was when he broke the *** machine, and then took just one packet! About as smart as that hospital full of precious medical supplies and equipment they burnt down the previous week...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts