Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a listing on Ebay, has anybody tried these and if so are they any good? Thanks.

"Main Benefits of installing turbomag X-T Series:
Burns fuel more efficiently
Increases MPG, Better economy
Improves cars performance
Reduces Emissions
Saves on fuel bills!
Prevents carbon deposits
Reduced wear on O2 sensor & catalytic converter
Up to 50% fuel savings

You will save massive amounts of money by installing this device and it is 100% safe, once installed from day 1 it will clear out your carbon deposits allowing the engine to breathe easier!

To try and explain it simply is not easy but here goes:

* Basically untreated fuel tends to clump together due to the attraction of molecules, so when the cylinder burns the fuel it is inefficient. This effect will cause your engine to not use the fuel as it could, i.e. decrease in performance, lower mileage and often carbon build up.

How the turbomag solves the above problem:

* Turbomags powerful magnets allows these clumps of fuel molecules to be charged with a single polarity, this means the molecules repel of each other which results in the fuel dispersing more efficiently allowing a "complete" combustion. This in turn results into a better fuel consumption, extra power and a lot less carbon build up! See diagram:

Hopefully that was not so tricky to understand and now you can actually understand how Turbomag works - this is obviously not the only fuel saving device on the market so let me explain to why Turbomag is top of the list:
Uses a neodymium conductor magnet- this basically means it has more magnet power maximising the effect of the process
Compact allowing you to connect to all the twists and tight areas of the fuel lines
Very easy to install, no cutting required just attach the magnets to the fuel lines and zip up!
Money back guarantee - very simply it works - You will notice the difference!
The price - superbly competitive

To show you just how easy installation is, let us show you this diagram:

4 steps and bingo your vehicle is ready to go, it really is that easy! Anyone can fit it with our helpful guide!

Its not a myth, or a wish, it actually works and the fact that the installation is so easy that anyone can do it must be a massive plus point for this device, at present we are the biggest sellers in the UK!

N

·
0 Posts
Total unadulterated bullkaka.

Why are you posting this? :confused:

It's total hogwash scam spam.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what i thought was most likely but you never know when some miracle invention will appear andn not being a chemical engineer or physicist I had no idea if this was theoretically workable. From the tone of your reply i assume you have some 1st hand knowledge on this product or alleged technology which makes you sure it is as crap as you seem to think?
As to why did i post this, I am quite new to this site - is there some other place I should post asking for advice?
Cheers and thanks for your advice.

J

·
0 Posts
I wonder why the big manufacturers dont fit it as standard.. it would give them a huge competitive edge..
50% fuel savings.. does that mean if you fit two, it will run on fresh air?
I have a sneeky feeling it's a load of B*****S

If you put all the additives on the shelf at halfords into your engine.. it will run forever..never get dirty..run on no fuel.. and never leak!! (this is a joke ..please dont do it)

·
Registered
239 Posts
You seen the advert for a red magnet that you just clip onto the fuel line stating that "it magnetises the liquid fuel because magnetised fuel burns better than regular fuel"? :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Wasn't there one that also caused the fuel to vortex as it went into the engine thus enabling quicker acceleration.
What a load of old cods wallop.

J

·
0 Posts
Can anybody remember 'Carbonflo'.. knocking around in the eighties..it was a small basket of lead balls that you dangled into the fuel tank.. to allow 'classic' car engines with soft valve seats to run on unleaded, as 4 star was being withdrawn.. it buggered up loads of MGB's and Triumph's.. And that is exactly what it was.. a bag of balls!

J

·
0 Posts
It's ok paul.. thing is.. a lot of people will be reading this and it's best to get the message accross.. It's good that you raised the issue..
no offence meant..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Another tool in the 'tools' arsenal...... presenting the vitamin tablet

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

J

·
0 Posts
Another tool in the 'tools' arsenal...... presenting the vitamin tablet

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
Har har... best one yet.. I'm getting on a bit now..are they ok for human consumption??
Better not tell the missus!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vitamin Tablets; Amazing. Even I wouldn't fall for that one - used to feed something that looked like that to my dogs when they got worms!

·
Registered
37,181 Posts
Maybe they are laxatives for cars and they clear the crap out of the engine. :lol:

As said above 99.99% of this stuff is snake oil. People cashing in on peoples unease at high fuel prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts