Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as above guys,just chancing if anyone knows the size of the end of the pipe fitting to turbo,bit cold outside and feel lazy to lift the car :biglaugh:
i am thinking to install performance air filter + i was thinking to fit a nice durable silicone/alloy pipe from MAF to turbo and relocate the oil vapour pipe far behind of MAF or just disconnect it from air intake system at all and fit little filter cone like this one on pic

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can get whole lot of stuff i need for less from Hongkong mate :biglaugh:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eeeh no one :paperbag:
ok i'll jack the car up tomorrow :biglaugh:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, I removed the air box and tubing on my JTD and fitted a cone filter and you'll need 51mm (Internal Diameter) silicone hose for the turbo/MAF ends. I made my own tube/adapter for the oil pipe and then got a silicone reducer to go from the cone filter to the MAF, didn't cost too much and got it all from ASH Motorsport and was a lot cheaper than the autolusso part.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's what i wanted,thank you mate

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I believe the Autolusso pipe needs cutting anyway (or could this be for the 5 pot) so the cheaper options don't present any greater difficulty of install as long as you measure correctly. My lower hose currently blows up like a balloon and is filthy. I'll probably go for the Autolusso one because parts arrive quickly and with a kind message. In addition the Autolusso ones are available in pretty colours to make your car look like it's from fast and furious. I can't decide on red or blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts