Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted one of these, how much of a job do you think it would be to fit one on a JTD?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
how hands on are you? you basically need to mount it suitably and run an air line from the back to the intake pipes. its not a massive job IF you are even half capable. the mounting may prove the most tricky. you must also make sure there are no air leaks anywhere as this will affect the running of the car.

if you do fit one the best place in my opinion to install it would be on a 'pod' on the A pillar so its easy to see. i have seen them fitted to the center console but this requires a lot more work.

i notice your a northeasterner... check out international events for upcomming northeast meets (we meet just outside durham first sunday of every month)

where have you been? you joined april last year yet have posted rarely... we dont bite! :)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
A slight hijack here but I`m moving to Newcastle in the summer (job etc). I think I may come along to see what you all get up to 0- unless that Roswell fella is around, of course ;)

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
if you do fit one the best place in my opinion to install it would be on a 'pod' on the A pillar so its easy to see. :)
I agree, but NOT if your car is one of the late models with curtain airbages (the A pillar will have an SRS logo if it does)

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where have you been? you joined april last year yet have posted rarely... we dont bite! :)
My 1,368th post. Is that better? :D

What a good place this is, so glad I started posting regularly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts