Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for fellow Alfisti - currently selling a 1999 Zoe Yellow Spider with blue leather interior and blue hood which I was told was a special limited edition of which there are only 6 remaining. Chap came to see it yesterday who used to sell Alfas in Edinburgh for Arnold Clark and he told me these were a special order by Tupperware in the UK who ordered some 40 of them as rewards for individuals selling around their regions but can't find anything on t'internet - anyone any info on this? Cheers :p

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
BS, I reckon.

You'd have to sell a lot of tupperware to deserve a free new Alfa Spider on top of your wage.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Question for fellow Alfisti - currently selling a 1999 Zoe Yellow Spider with blue leather interior and blue hood which I was told was a special limited edition of which there are only 6 remaining. Chap came to see it yesterday who used to sell Alfas in Edinburgh for Arnold Clark and he told me these were a special order by Tupperware in the UK who ordered some 40 of them as rewards for individuals selling around their regions but can't find anything on t'internet - anyone any info on this? Cheers :p
I've had 3 Spiders in this colour combination, a 98 TS, 02 TS & 01 V6(also a special order V6 GTV...'Gold Cup')

Who told you they were a Ltd Editon .....& how could they know or prove only 6 left?

Sounds like a bit of mis-information...or BS.

Clive

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TS with 100k miles full service history and recent belts and spring pans, 2750. Its marmite for some but I'm with you spookone, it certainly stands out and that metallic flake gives it real depth. Thought s.o might have heard similar, odd thing to make up....

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just seen your ad on eBay, a stunning car. When I first fell in love with the 916 it was a Zoe yellow GTV. I definitely had to have a V6, but obviously they are rarer than a MP with a concience! There are a few Zoe yellow V6 spiders but they sell for big money now, there was one a few months ago up for £10k. Still love the colour, I've got the Blue Style interior in my GTV and I really like it, so great combo IMO. I would love another 916 but it might end in divorce :cry:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha ha, our compromise is I have the V6 Cup and my wife has a TS Spider which is the met green and tan leather interior. I can't get away from that V6 Busso engine, every time I come back to it there's a great big smile:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Roski - Lovely looking car! I seriously doubt the tupperware story, but why don't we have a little audit: how many forum members also have ZY Spiders?

Now own up, don't be shy...

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
One parked up on my drive the other week while the female owner made a phone call, was a TS.

There is another not far from me at Great Coxwell, Oxon

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
There were approx 150 UK Zoe Yellow Spiders, only 10 being V6s. The number with Bluestyle interiors is unknown but not restricted to any year/model.

Clive

1 - 20 of 25 Posts