Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a tunnel run organised for a while. Are they still going on or ('scuse the pun) have they gone underground like PH's did? :(

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Hello JimmyJam. :wave:

We will be taking a trip a the O2 (Dome) early next year, which takes in a few nice tunnels along the way, but we have no plans to organize a tunnel run, for the foreseeable.

It won't be too long before the Hindhead Tunnel opens though, so no doubt we'll be meeting up with South Central, to test that one out. :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
the guy who organised the runs, have move up north if i am right, not many poeple knows the route. i did it once and got lost with a few guys but was great fun.
yes cant wait for hindhead, will try and be the 1st 1 goin trough there, as i use that rd 5/7 days
roll on next year

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I'd be up for a tunnel run.

I know some of the reps had a gps itinerary file of the route so hopefully he'll see this thread.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
the onl problem i ever had with tunnel runs was that it made my drivers licence twitch for about two weeks afterwards :lol:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I still have a tomtom itinerary file for these runs somewhere although I can't remember how accurate it was. There were a few of them floating around at one time and some worked better than others.

Not sure I can make any tunnel runs with my Saxo though - maybe I'll get a dustbin exhaust for it...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the interest in London tunnel runs :)

We'll be sure to keep you posted of any runs in the future :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.