Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tunnel Run in London, just like the olden times.

The run is limited to 10 cars, anymore and it'll be close to impossible to keep everyone together. The plan would be to make sure everyone has a copy of the route on the satnav or on paper so if you do get lost, you'll be able to find us :)

RSVP straight away as it'll be first come first served, so if your late in RSVPing then tuff basically :eek:

Also, as it's in London, I recommend not doing anything stupid like hanging out a car trying to get a good photo, or driving at silly speeds etc etc :thumbs:

Meet point will be at 10:30pm at Belgrave Square opposite the Turkish Embassy and take various tunnels to Thurrock Services :thumbs:

Postcode for Belgrave Square is London SW1X

Edit - All booked up guys, I will be doing another tunnel run after this but will need to sort out dates, keep a look on the South East Section :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Following on from the thread, here is where you guys can RSVP it :thumbs:

Any questions, just ask :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Can you tell us the route around London or is that a secret ?:)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you tell us the route around London or is that a secret ?:)
It's going to be a secret for the moment, I won't be PMing people the route until under a week before the run, it just saves a lot of hassle :)

All I will say is, the route is a good one but we should expect traffic :eek:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
From Hype park to thurrock services,sounds like mostly east London :D. Im quiet interested but just a bit of a trek back to Reading afterwards unless my flat in Romford is not sold by then at least I got a sofa to sleep in afterwards :lol:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should try and make it fella, I assume it's your 1st tunnel run? If so your in for a treat ;)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
You should try and make it fella, I assume it's your 1st tunnel run? If so your in for a treat ;)
It will be my first. The hell with it,count me in :D I can always sleep on the car :lol:.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi there
if i do it can i follow you up their?. meet somewhere in essex, or on A13. i'm in chelmsford
cheers Paul
Hi Paul, your more than welcome to meet up wth me and we convoy down to the meet point, I was thinking Thurrock Services? :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It will be my first. The hell with it,count me in :D I can always sleep on the car :lol:.
I had the Ti seats in my old 147, super comfy and perfect to sleep in...and other things ;):lol:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
any chance of the quieter cars (mine :p) going a bit closer to the front of the tunnel run? Mines not that loud compared to some of the cars coming I imagine.

Cheers

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any chance of the quieter cars (mine :p) going a bit closer to the front of the tunnel run? Mines not that loud compared to some of the cars coming I imagine.

Cheers
You can follow me Jerome :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thurrock services, sounds good to me, what time approx would we meet their?
cheers Paul
I'll work that out and send you a PM fella :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I wouldn't have resorted to a BMW if it wasn't pretty freakin special!
Very true! I had a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale in today and WOW, what a car and the noise :inlove::inlove:

Even BMWs V8 is not bad sounding though :)

1 - 20 of 142 Posts