Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

It's been an absolute age since I was last on here, so hello again and a happy summer to you all!!

I have my Minari back on the road now and I have even used it during the last week to commute in the sunshine, wow top down motoring is grand when it's sunny!!:cool::cool:

Now I was wondering who knows a reputable Alfa Boxer tuner who's good with carb’s, has a rolling road and will be set up to re-jet my Weber’s off the shelf as it were. I need someone within a reasonable distance of Dunstable/Luton, (50 miles perhaps), oh and will not cost the earth as I now find myself between jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got Brunswick’s website but would like a few more to recommendations and comments to consider please.

Thanks in advance

Paul

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi - I'd recommend Northampton Motorsport - they do my race car (also runs carbs) and are very sensible! They aren't interested in headline numbers and will do the set up work you want them to do. Probably only 30 mins up the M1 from yourself.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - I'd recommend Northampton Motorsport - they do my race car (also runs carbs) and are very sensible! They aren't interested in headline numbers and will do the set up work you want them to do. Probably only 30 mins up the M1 from yourself.
Thanks Sputnik, :thumbs:

Looks very promising as you say not too far up the M1.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd recommend Dave at Mech-motorsport but he is much further away in Cheltenham.

rsfruitbat
Probably a little too far away as you say but will consider them,

Cheers. :thumbs:

Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dave at mech (DTY) is the best, he doesn't give fairy tale readings but your car will run a dream, well worth the trip, I travel from Leicester and wouldn't trust anyone else on my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts