Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

seeing as my motor will be coming out soon, i was wondering if anyone had any spare tuning parts or even complete hot motors to suit a 1712cc 16v?

please email,message,pm me or ring/text me on 07875 749472 if you have anything i might be interested in.

cheers

shrew

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thought you had a turbo or 2 sitting doing nothing :rolleyes:

:lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
turbo's!

no i think eaton m62 supercharger should do it!

i'm after the quick route if i'm honest, and seeing whats out there,

what i'd love to do is stay NA, but could do with a few more ponies to overcome the tall gearing from using 17" wheels, so if someone says, i've got a this and a that lying around doing nothing,

i'm on it!

i would love it if halfords did some bits, oop, no wait, i had my Corsa t-shirt on! ha ha!

you'll never do anything with that block johnboy, too busy messing with Mondeo's and moving gaff, it'll only be in your way,

get them heads sorted and stick it all on a pallet to me will you please mate?

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha ha!

really?

i don't need lightweight stuff me, you've seen my race method, and aerodynamic build and frame,

like a high performance swim snake me!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just what are trying to say?

ha ha!

you'd be right though!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Shrew,

Got your message, the 16v engine i have i want to hold onto,
its been rebuilt, ligthened and balanced , the heads have been fully gas flowed, ported and polished by
Dave Ashford, dellorto throttle bodies have been ported to match the heads, with carbon fibre inlet trumpets,
was originally built for the alfa championship, fully modified class B. never ran,

Sorry Shrew but i want to hold onto it for know, don,t have anything else of interest at the moment,

Regards Liam,

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Liam

just let me know if anything turns up please mate?

hows your sud build coming, i gathered you've made a decent start yeah?

cheers

shrew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts