Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else love the chillout stations or any others by candle light ? One of the hidden pleasures of the iPhone ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got Wunder Radio on my phone. Regularly listen to Christian O'Connel on Absolute Radio 90's in the morning,(the Irish co presenter sounds HOT) and often have various 80's stations on in the evening. There are some good trance stations too :cool:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Wonder radio here too, plus the free Absolute 80's app:)

·
Registered
26,132 Posts
Internet radio, be it over iPhone or otherwise, is absolutely ace - the amount of new music I've been hearing over the last couple of months (since the introduction of internet radio in the low countries, closely followed by the invention of hot water and cotton towels :thumbs:) cannot be over-estimated.

Mostly due to not memorizing what that station was that I heard such great stuff on the other day, tuning in to something different, and sticking to some new unknown stuff.

Absolutely great, I tell yaz.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,745 Posts
Internet radio...is absolutely ace -
:thumbs:

Agree 100%; on a Sunday, when a well-meaning Elaine Page on Radio 2 would typically be encouraging those treading the boards in Woking to break a leg, I can dial right out of that cosy small counties twee, and dial right into the warmth of the upbeat mediterranean tunes being played overseas. Suddenly, Sundays kick, and take me as far away from the dawn of Monday as it's possible to get :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thumbs:

Agree 100%; on a Sunday, when a well-meaning Elaine Page on Radio 2 would typically be encouraging those treading the boards in Woking to break a leg, I can dial right out of that cosy small counties twee, and dial right into the warmth of the upbeat mediterranean tunes being played overseas. Suddenly, Sundays kick, and take me as far away from the dawn of Monday as it's possible to get :thumbs:
Very nicely versed Scud :thumbs:

I enjoy Radio 2 during the week, and generally listen to it until an hour or so into the Simon Mayo show, but I can't really hack it at the weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts