Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I'll meet you mate. I've a couple of places in mind that are just of the A1(M). :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
We'll be meeting at The Burtree Inn just of the A1 at Junction 58 at 6.30pm if anyone wants to join us. :)

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Nice to meet you again Fraser like,you have put on a little weight since the jedburgh meet like ;) :lol:

And the 159 looks loads better in the flesh too, lovely car, lovely colour :cool: :cool:

:D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
You should have come more prepared and stayed longer. The Boddingtons accompanied Steak Pie went down a treat. :D

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
You should have come more prepared and stayed longer. The Boddingtons accompanied Steak Pie went down a treat. :D
I was really busy or i would have like ;)

And the Stella Artois accompanied chilli went down a treat too, like ;)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Oh well... they say three's a crowd. :p

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to meet you again Fraser like,you have put on a little weight since the jedburgh meet like ;) :lol:
Cheeky sod:rolleyes: :p

And the 159 looks loads better in the flesh too, lovely car, lovely colour :cool: :cool:
Thank you. It is a bit special:D

Shame Mr O couldn't stay, but if you've work to do.........

The Bod, steak pie and company was excellent. Thanks for taking the time Roswell:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
The Bod, steak pie and company was excellent. Thanks for taking the time Roswell. :)
No worries mate. Maybe next time we can do it on your patch. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts