Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the day my GTA goes back on the road after a 6 month winter break. Over that time I've detailed the engine, replaced all discs and pads, refurbed front and rear calipers and had the wheels powder coated. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
i think you need to add pictures to this thread.

i went for a wheel refurb quote today, then it will be paintwork but wont actually come off the road

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is the day my GTA goes back on the road after a 6 month winter break. Over that time I've detailed the engine, replaced all discs and pads, refurbed front and rear calipers and had the wheels powder coated. Can't wait!
Think I've seen yours about Aberdeen a fair bit - and also possibly at the Italian Car and Bike day last year??

Looked imaculate then, had me extremely jealous..

Mines off the road for the next month or so - working away most of the time so couldn't justify re-taxing it, the upside being I can finally get a Wizard exhaust fitted and the bodywork tidied up.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think I've seen yours about Aberdeen a fair bit - and also possibly at the Italian Car and Bike day last year?
Hi yes I was there last year, hoping the weather will be a little better this year though! Change of venue so should be interesting. Thanks for the compliment on the GTA, I'm certainly looking forward to getting back out in it over the summer.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice work indeed! She looks fantastic.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
All looking great - perfect job.

How did you get the engine looking so good - did you powder coat or just clean?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts