Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was looking to buy a supersprint manifold for my phase 1 TS with egr since my entire exhaust from the previous owner where 2 pieces and everything was welded together with no cat.

My problem is the 5th pipe aka EGR, i know the supersprint has a piece of paper inside the manifold box which addresses this issue since the manifold it self only has 4 pipes. But i dont know what it says.
Can anybody who has bought one or fitted a SuperSprint manifold remember what it says or how to deal with this problem.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
update: not 100% sure but im guessing most TS from the same phase uses the same front pipe: 60629968,FIAT 60629968 Exhaust Pipe for FIAT put in the Oem Front pipe parts number from eper and i get: BM CATALYSTS: BM70486 and KLARIUS 301103 which http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131664371446 has for us international buyers 20 quid is not bad.

Other's O.E.M Part Number(s)
BM Part Number BM70486
Klarius Part Number 301103
FuelParts Part Number EFPAR002

APS70486 also the same.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update: it arrived.. and its the wrong item.. im guessing..i dont think any gtv has a square 4 flange pipe anywhere on the exhaust on any model.
so we will see, have to pay 40 quid tax on it. wont be getting that money back even if i do get a refund. 30 quid to send it back.. dont think i will bother. item was not like the one in the picture, not even remotely close.

Attachments

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
They've sent you the wrong item by the looks of it. Any chance of a photo of the full item you've received?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: Got to keep the golf downpipe and im getting a new one free of charge + they will be sending as gift so no tax for me.
we will see what happens next.

Update again: quote: This pipe has been sent direct from our customer who received your parcel in Norway so he has sent you this today which will be with you in couple of days.

So it seems it got a different address or something. really strange

1 - 11 of 11 Posts