Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys not been on the forums for while, im sure some oif you will remember me. Basically my dad had a 75 and it was his pride and joy. He passed away and the car was left to me and my 3 brothers. As we was young and did not have much money between us we didnt do alot with the car and in the end sold it wayne ellet of EMC racing a few years back. Ive been in contact with him and he said the car was re-shelled, does this it wont have the same reg now? and sold on to somebody called jim. Wayne said that jim has spent a fortune fixing it up and i would love to get into contact with him and see some pics. Thanks all

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hi Gavin

I run the AROC 75 register but have no details of the car

I also am the secretary of the Lincs section of AROC and a number of my members talk kindly of your father.

I will see if I can try and find some details for you.

Mike

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Gavin

I run the AROC 75 register but have no details of the car

I also am the secretary of the Lincs section of AROC and a number of my members talk kindly of your father.

I will see if I can try and find some details for you.

Mike
Hi thankyou very much for the help. Very nice to hear, my dad was the lincs secretary for many years so is well known in the AROC. Could you please let me no when the next meet is. Would love to come along and im hoping to get a 75 or a 33 myself very soon.

Thankyou

M

·
0 Posts
Hi Gavin. How you doing mate?:thumbs:

I didn't know you had sold your 75!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Gavin my mate jim has that on his 75 picture of this car can be seen on mwservicesofredhill.co.uk under gallery

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help guys.

Thanks bigman I had a look but cannot see any pics of it on there. Could you please ask your friend Jim to have a look here and contact me or can I have his contact details please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts