Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys, Im sorry this is short notice but the next meet is on the 1st March 2009 at a very nice pub in Trumpington, Cambridge. I'm suggesting people get there for 11.30 ish to be sure we can all park together and to eat at 12.00 :thumbs:

The address is as follows:
55 Trumpington High Street,
Trumpington,
Cambridge,
CB2 9HZ.
Tel: 01223 844903
http://www.thegreenmantrumpington.com/

The pub is not far off the M11, there is a speed camera down the road and a Shell station if anyone needs petrol. Also as you approch the pub from the M11 you come up to the exit first so carry on to the other side of the pub to get into it.

I have a copy of the menu which I will scan in when I get a chance , they do also do a Sunday lunch at £7.50 :thumbs: (or you can download the menu from here: ( http://www.thegreenmantrumpington.com/food/ )

After we have all eaten we will take a drive past Audley End House and into Safron Walden just to stop in a car park and take a few more pictures and have a bit more of a chat. We had a look at going into Audley End House but it is £7.50 per Adult to get in and walk around the grounds, so we will give that a miss.

If any body from Cambridge area has any other suggestions I am open to help as I really dont know the area. So if you have any other routes just let me know.

So then plan is to get to the pub for 11.30 to sit down for 12.00 and eat then go for a drive :thumbs:

The only thing I need to ask you all for numbers A.S.A.P so I can call the pub with numbers. If you could all let me know by this time next Sunday that would be great.

Thanks guys and see you there! :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the correct thread guys, ignore the other 2 :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will do a special speech this time, just for you :lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,446 Posts
are the zillions of pictures not good enough? :lol:
if you scroll through the pictures fast enough it will look like a video :D

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,446 Posts
small wonder the forum jams every now and then :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like my pictures :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: :lol: There wont be any dogs going anywhere near my car :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know its a bit short notice but anyone else ? :thumbs:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hopefully.

There's a strong possibility i'll be working that day, but if not i'm there. Hopefully find out tomorrow. It's just the other side of the M11 from where I live too, so getting there should be easy :)

As a heads up, if you do need petrol get it from the Shell garage baby mentions. There's a BP one about 2 miles further back on the A10 which you have to go past to get there if not coming via motorway. It's well known that they tend to skim credit cards there.

You have been warned!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the Info :p

Also Jameses have you changed your name to wibble :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shame you gotta work Alto Potere :(

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thanks for the Info :p

Also Jameses have you changed your name to wibble :lol:
Yes Wibble is my real nickname, I should have used it from the start! I didn't realise how easy it was to change your username until last night, so i did it! Didn't like Jamesess! It was a name I used to DJ under, but I don't really do much anymore, plus its written over the front and back of my car! So thought it best to go with Wibble!

Ta

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Wibble - you don't wear your pants on your head and stick pencils up your nostrils Black Adder stylee do you :lol:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts