Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,737 Posts
Which one? :D

Ah, RSK's post clears my question up I think.

·
Super Moderator
44,737 Posts
I find it quite amusing myself. Surprised so many are so quick to bite.
I think it depends on how much of it you've seen, and which bits. There have been times when it has been less harmless, or hinted at distasteful. And as others have said, he has tended in the past to attack anyone questioning the veracity of it all with quite a lot of vitriol.
Todays 'all coppers are on the make' generalisation is similar to a previous 'all builders are robbing scum' one, and don't exactly endear him to people in the professions he decides to aim at.
Occasional 'isn't drink-driving hilariously eccentric' and the like get others backs up.
He seems to be on the upswing of his particular emotional rollercoaster at the moment, so it's all good for now. ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Odd, sinister and a waste of bandwidth.
Harmless to some who have seen the posts from the start but an irritant to those who maybe dont know the history of mis-truths and challenges to his mythical land.

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts

·
0 Posts
Yeah im somewhere between island of blonde and island of cake......

The vidal greggs salon bakery that ***vio owns? :cheese:

As posted in another thread, IF the postings are meant to be tales to amuse, fair do's He seems to a fan base :confused: - spam on - but the insinuation of truth behind gets backs up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
If you could point me in the right direction of troll island , i'll throw a spanner into the water works :p

·
Super Moderator
85,835 Posts
Follow the Gulf Stream & you'll find it or if you see a rainbow the farthest away end of it also points the way :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts