Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a little Italian Flag off ebay; about 2 inches wide by half an inch high (in "italic" shape), enamel on metal background with self-adhesive backing.

Trying to think where to put it - thinking of removing the Mangoletsi sticker and having it somewhere around there, or maybe below or to the right of the "JTS"?

Any recommendations? Here's the back of my car so you can picture it...

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Firstly, lose the Mango sticker, hate it when dealers do that. :tut:

Secondly, place your little Italy badge on the bootlid to the right of the 156. :)

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
I agree with Alfaholic :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What they said !! :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Personal taste my friend.

I would (did) remove all the badging, except the model number, (and the alfa badge, obviously).

See:

V

·
0 Posts
Exactly what alfaholic said! I like Mangoletsi but don't want to advertise for them! And putting the tricolore on the bootlid adjacent to the 156 has a nice symmetry.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I must confess, I like the Mangoletsi badge, and would keep it myself :)

I agree the Italian flag should got next to the 156.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
lose the mango sticker and put the tircolore centrally, below the alfa badge but level with the 156/jts badges

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
VO2Max said:
Exactly what alfaholic said! I like Mangoletsi but don't want to advertise for them! And putting the tricolore on the bootlid adjacent to the 156 has a nice symmetry.
hear, hear...

V

·
0 Posts
Take all the badges off (apart from the alfa badge) and put your new one in place of the JTS :D you know what car you have, you dont walk round with a badge on your head saying......... male 26 full of vrooom, do you :lol:

·
Registered
187 Posts
As prospect said, keep it clean. Why the need to put an Italian flag on the alfa, everybody knows it is italian. No need to rice the car up.....

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
alfaholic said:
Firstly, lose the Mango sticker, hate it when dealers do that. :tut:

Secondly, place your little Italy badge on the bootlid to the right of the 156. :)
What he said.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, experimented with sellotape and had a look at a number of different places - some good, some bad, some just plain weird, but it's now been firmly stuck on to a suitably cleaned little patch of alfa romeo....

piccy tomorrow, until then you'll just have to guess:D (i know you'll all be losing loads of sleep over this tonight:lol: )

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Take all badges except AR badge off back of car, place flag where the t spark/jts badge used to sit, looks :cool: , i did this ages ago :D

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok here it is (mango's badge going this weekend when i can get the hairdryer on it without electrocuting myself in the rain)

V

·
0 Posts
He is joking BTW!

PS now wash the rest of the car to match the little clean patch, shame on you! :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts