Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Any idea how to buy stuff from TRC Italia? Do they ship to UK?

I want to buy the Marangoni bumper but can't find it online:moan:

Thanks for the help:thumbup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate but I tried that and got no reply from them. I don't speak Italian and maybe they don't understand english..

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
They are on ebay italy.
[edit] link doesnt seem to direct properly but they are there.

ebay.it > giulietta g430

i did see some others, (with actual images of the unpainted piece) on ebay but cant remember what i searched for

However please dont buy one and post pictures. It will make me sad and want one too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are on ebay italy.
[edit] link doesnt seem to direct properly but they are there.

ebay.it > giulietta g430

i did see some others, (with actual images of the unpainted piece) on ebay but cant remember what i searched for

However please dont buy one and post pictures. It will make me sad and want one too!
Thanks mate:thumbup:

It looks like they don't ship outside Italy but will try to work out something;)

I'm not going to buy it this month as I want to get 2din unit first but next month I will go for it:biglaugh:

I mean if my GF don't kill me first:cheese:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks mate:thumbup:

I mean if my GF don't kill me first:cheese:
"i didnt buy anything...its exactly the same....don't know what your on about" now just to find somewhere to hide it.
My other half gave me the go ahead to buy twin pipes for the G so i must have done something right.:paranoid::thinking:

Keep searching, there is more out there who may be able ship.
Or give the giulietta FB page a go. lots of the Italians have them so may know more about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"i didnt buy anything...its exactly the same....don't know what your on about" now just to find somewhere to hide it.
My other half gave me the go ahead to buy twin pipes for the G so i must have done something right.:paranoid::thinking:

Keep searching, there is more out there who may be able ship.
Or give the giulietta FB page a go. lots of the Italians have them so may know more about it.
Just an update mate - I was contacted today through email by Simone from TRC Italia and they DO ship to :UK:
It's 90 euro for the shipment but it still works out cheaper than buying from :ebay:

Happy days:thumbup:

Can't wait now:grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts