Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***START VENT***
I'm doing the commute to Birmingham, all 60 miles to and from work and there are some annoyances that I will have to learn to live with but I just need to vent after a week of experiencing it.

Whenever I hit Birmingham it's just jammed pack full of cars. Getting there in the mornings isn't so bad, it's when I go home. The traffic is so tight and cars insist on being right up your backend. Hasn't anyone ever told them that you should leave a gap large enough that you should be able to see the back tyres of the car in front!!! Why do people do it? Is there a practical reason behind it? Do all those mini-gaps that get closed up somehow help cars further back if you go back far enough?
***END OF VENT***

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
People do it because other people think its fun to queue jump. So people end up leaving no gaps. I know this from when I used to commute ( thank god I now work from home)

That's why, so blame those that just can't wait in line as if everyone waited, and at intersections you let one car in, everywhere would flow better. But people never do.

K

·
0 Posts
Wait until it's slightly misty and all the moronic sheep around you turn on their foglamps (front and back) even though you're only 3 feet away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts