Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What seems like an age ago, I helped organise a trackday at the Haynes International Motor Museum at Sparkford for a great bunch of Alfa enthusiasts. Found a few images on an old hard drive and hope that they are of interest to someone!

Attachments

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
nice photos hun.....:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i love the older style alfas:)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi Ruptured Duck
I did a trackday with you guys at Haynes once in a black 155 (see my pictures) probably sometime after the one pictured.
I remember there was a variety of cars there including a Renault Espace.
My clutch destroyed itself before lunch so I didnt complete the whole day unfortunately.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ian, I remember your 155! Shame the clutch went, it was usually tyres that gave up at Sparkford. I like the photos, that off camber corner always made for interesting shots! I'll see if I've any of you archived. Still have the 155?

There is a video of one of the trackdays on YouTube, but the only Alfa on that is a P4 33. The Espace is on there too :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi again... Are you Mark that had the hillclimb Sud?
I dont have the 155 anymore unfortunately and I still miss it, it was a great car.
If you have anymore photos I would love to see them.
I remember that P4 too, I think it was written off shortly afterwards.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi again... Are you Mark that had the hillclimb Sud?
I dont have the 155 anymore unfortunately and I still miss it, it was a great car.
If you have anymore photos I would love to see them.
I remember that P4 too, I think it was written off shortly afterwards.
Yep, that's me. Sud got bought and had success in classic saloon series. Heard about the P4, motorway ding if I remember right?

Some piccies for you...

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi Mark
Nice pics, I loved that car, really sad I sold her
Its all coming back to me now, Id recently put my 33 on its roof so had a sign saying "this side up" in the window just in case history repeated itself. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts