Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bit of work to do on my rear suspension but once that is finished I would like to give the Alfa a bit of a blast on a track day. Closest to me is Abingdon airfield I think - if you google 'Abingdon track day' you can pick up details. Any one else interested?

I am happy to coordinate. Cost is around £110 to £125 for each car for the day (plus £20 for an extra driver). I am thinking of a day in March maybe (to give me time to get the supension sorted). maybe we could get some experts along too to do a bit of a clinic on technical issues/performance.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I could be tempted, had a great time at Brands Hatch a few months ago. Got a few things to sort out first but should be plenty of time if we go in March.

Do you know if it is a open pit lane day or sessions, I didn't find the website that helpfull.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nelo

Great. I'll get some more info and update you so that you can decide if you want to go ahead. My e mail address is [email protected] - if you want to drop me an e mail it might be easier to get things arranged that way rather than through this thread.

Anyone else up for this or interested in more information. Would be great to have an impressive turnout

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Count me in Abingdon aint far and the last Autolusso track day was such a blast. Ill bring spare set of tyres and wheels this time so i dont scrub all the tread off my road wheels- me thinks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts