Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Great looking 156 - very subtle.

Those 18's look spot on and I'm really liking that grill too.....and the little Zender rear spoiler :cool:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
:wow: Who took those pics, they are GREAT !

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
great pictures. your 156 looks a treat :thumbs:

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Lookin good Chris. How did she handle the wet track? Were you combating massive oversteer again? :D

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Good photo's. :cool: wheels.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lookin good Chris. How did she handle the wet track? Were you combating massive oversteer again? :D
I've put a gta anti roll bar on the front to match the GTA ARB that was on the rear since the last time. It still over-steered but it was much better balanced. You had to provoke it with a lift this time around. As a consequence I was catching and passing a load of 964 911 RS's.... Great fun!:D

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
That explains it :)
Sure does, these are good photos :cool:

I've put a gta anti roll bar on the front to match the GTA ARB that was on the rear since the last time. It still over-steered but it was much better balanced. You had to provoke it with a lift this time around. As a consequence I was catching and passing a load of 964 911 RS's.... Great fun!:D
Car looks pretty damn sweet Chris. Not been to Oulton in ages and it's just down the road from me at home too...

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
My 156 was great at Donnington in 2006. As soon as I'm fit & well I'll be taking the Ti on the track. Clare won't let me take her GT:(

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Ah, good stuff. So are you happy with the balance of the car now then? Would you say it is more competetive in the wet or the dry?

Good on you showing them Porkers who's boss :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah, good stuff. So are you happy with the balance of the car now then? Would you say it is more competetive in the wet or the dry?

Good on you showing them Porkers who's boss :D

Dunno really. I passed more cars this last time BUT I wasn't messing about, playing with oversteer.... TBH, without timing gear (prohibited) its about going at your own pace. I THINK I'm quick. That's good enough for me....... (I don't care what anyone else thinks) .....except maybe trackstar....:eek: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts