Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I book some track days, I was wondering about personal medical cover. I know for car insurance, most people dont bother with insurance but I have tried to call a couple of companies for medical cover for the day or a month or something and none cover track days.

What do people on here get?

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The NHS will help with an injury, but what if more than that is needed? Somehow have an accident and I lose ar arm or something and I cant work again, drastic I know but ive learnt nothing is impossible!

·
Registered
809 Posts
The NHS will help with an injury, but what if more than that is needed? Somehow have an accident and I lose ar arm or something and I cant work again, drastic I know but ive learnt nothing is impossible!
Not likely to happen unless you go REALLY stooooopid.

·
Vendor
45,312 Posts
Ah right, personal injury cover.. Hmm, never thought of that. I really wouldn't know where to begin..

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
i never bothered,you will only crash if your doing something stupid,if its becasue someone else being stupid, thats easy,you use there money:thumbs:

A

·
0 Posts
Three ideas

1) Ask the company that runs the track or the outfit running the trackday, or clubs that regularly have track days. They may have been asked before and have a contact.
2) Go to an insurance broker.
3) Google it.(I havn't tried)

I've no idea if it is available, but thats how i'd go about looking.

Alfalincs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts