Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Toyota Aygo

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aygo, as in I go. It's a city car designed and built in Europe even though it's from a Japanese manufacturer.You have a choice between two small engines, one's a diesel, the other runs on petrol.

Engine: I3 VVT-i Petrol
Displacement: 1.0 liter
Aspiration: Natural
Power: 67 bhp (50 kW) @ 6,000 rpm
Torque: 68 lb·ft @ 3,600 rpm
Configuration: Front-engined, front-wheel drive
Weight: 820 kilo
0 - 100 km/h: 14.2 seconds
Top speed: 157 km/h

Attachments

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I voted cool as its a nice small car and its great for playing car football in :lol: it is also a toyota so will still be running in 20 years time.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
IIRC I proposed this one absolutely ages ago when we were trying to come up with some less obvious choices.

I think cute, small city cars can be cool. Good design and it has a bit of personality (unusually for a Toyota). Cool - but I don't like that colour!

H

·
0 Posts
Cool. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Looks good, supremely chuckable, great fun.

And easily as fast as any Aston Martin, Lambo, or even a Veyron*

*when driving through London in the rush hour

K

·
0 Posts
If you're a girl it's cool. If you're a bloke it's not. (That's not sexist, it's just a girl's car, in the same way that a Bobby Ewing Merc SL is a girl's car.)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I'd say it looks smarter than a recent Alfa supermini ;)
:p mind you I had a good look at one of those recently and apart from one angle it did look very good...

P

·
0 Posts
Uncool.

It only missed being 'seriously' as it actually looks better than Satan's City Car, the Smeeeeert Car (as it is known here :D)

Sorry, I don't like wee cars - unless it's a Fiat 500 :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
I knew the japs have some good technology,but how do they only get 1.0 litre displacement from a 1.3vvti? And it's rear wheel drive? I wish!! However,it is a lot cooler than its Citroen/Peugeot siblings if only because they spent more than 5 minutes with a sketch pad when designing the lights etc!In all three versions the interior lets them down badly-I've seen nicer lego:(

J

·
0 Posts
uncool.....

It looks bland and boring, it has no redeeming features and whilst it will go on for ever you will get out of the car at the end of the journey with no opinion on the car......

It reminds me of the Toyota Avensis in what it achieves

1 - 20 of 35 Posts