Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my 2017 QV for a month now. It came with 15000km on the clock. I noticed it has Toyo Proxes T1R’s on the back and Michelin Pilot Sport’s on the front - all with plenty of meat - can’t have been on long. I presume the Pirelli P-Zero Corsa’s got chewed up. The current ones seem fine for my daily driving in Sydney. I haven’t had any chance to push the car yet and it only gets down to 4C here in Winter. Anyone had any experience with the Toyo’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Excellent dry weather tyres but very soft. You’ll go through them pretty quickly! Not sure if recent Toyos but they used to have quite soft sidewalls in the past.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I’ve had my 2017 QV for a month now. It came with 15000km on the clock. I noticed it has Toyo Proxes T1R’s on the back and Michelin Pilot Sport’s on the front - all with plenty of meat - can’t have been on long. I presume the Pirelli P-Zero Corsa’s got chewed up. The current ones seem fine for my daily driving in Sydney. I haven’t had any chance to push the car yet and it only gets down to 4C here in Winter. Anyone had any experience with the Toyo’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would avoid having different brand tyres front and rear on any car particularly the Quadrifoglio.

So far I've stuck with Corsas in the summer and Michelin Alpins in the winter.

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts