Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
A great night, great turn out, and Super great pics ...:D

One question though, in the 4th pic up of second lot, why is that man trying to nick my boot badge !!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Great pics mate :thumbs: ... (and my parking wasn't that bad :tut: ;))

·
Registered
19 Posts
good night . enjoyed myself nice to meet you people names to faces .cant wait to do it again .ace cafe bring it on

·
Registered
257 Posts
Great pics, thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't think I held you guys up too much? Enjoyed getting sideways twice and raising some smiles from drunken west end revellers :cool:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
cool pics brad, love the under-the-arches and tunnel ones. given me an idea for a night-time manchester meet:cool:

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics, thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't think I held you guys up too much? Enjoyed getting sideways twice and raising some smiles from drunken west end revellers :cool:
Loved looking at your Bertie, glad you came and hope to see you at future runs :D

cool pics brad, love the under-the-arches and tunnel ones. given me an idea for a night-time manchester meet:cool:
cheers Al :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool lookin GTV there, spotless engine and the driver,s a good lookin fecker to!!:lol:
In all seriousness great night, hot cars, loud noises, hot drunk chicks:wow: , and some good tunnels. That one with the drunks in it was fun, trust me to give it some stick behind a plain clothes Austin aggravation, oh and one really tired little girl:rolleyes: She was still up at 7.30

WHERES THE VIDEO?

G

·
0 Posts
Guys,

My first meet with AO and had a really really good night.

Nice to meet you lot, made me feel welcome.

Just a shame my car was so bloody quiet..........................next time she's sing.:thumbs:

Cheers all.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Some excellent tunnels ,
only problem I had was getting caught behind a London Cab in Kingsway, and another in Rotherhithe. :rant: :rant:
damn cabbies spoiling my fun .:rant: :rant:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Echo the above, a great night.

Had a few hairy moments in the tooley st tunnels involving a drunk fella who thought the pavement was in the middle of the road lol...

Really enjoyed that last circular tunnel, was nice feeling the car slide.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Guys,

My first meet with AO and had a really really good night.

Nice to meet you lot, made me feel welcome.

Just a shame my car was so bloody quiet..........................next time she's sing.:thumbs:

Cheers all.
I knew you were there Moby cus I see you still haven't got that reversing sensor sorted:rolleyes:

Glad you all had a good time shame its so far away and I was working. You could have done with a GTA there! Cool pics Brad!

G

·
0 Posts
I knew you were there Moby cus I see you still haven't got that reversing sensor sorted:rolleyes:

Glad you all had a good time shame its so far away and I was working. You could have done with a GTA there! Cool pics Brad!
I'm not Moby.

But I think Moby was there. My GT reversing sensors are all ok last time I checked.:thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I'm not Moby.

But I think Moby was there. My GT reversing sensors are all ok last time I checked.:thumbs:
My bad you have the same avatar!

P

·
0 Posts
Nice that you remembered your camera this time Brad :D

Especially love the first shot of the Bertie :thumbs:

I want to come next time :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts