Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Got 2 bloody chips at the weekend, no biggy i thought i'd get a touch up pen and sort it at the weekend.

Rang the dealer, they rang back and said i cant have a touch up pen as they dont make on for my colour??????? (Grey) The cars 2 years old!! How can alfa not have some pots with paint in..there spraying the bloody colour everyday?

Lee

·
Administrator
86,640 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi all,

Got 2 bloody chips at the weekend, no biggy i thought i'd get a touch up pen and sort it at the weekend.

Rang the dealer, they rang back and said i cant have a touch up pen as they dont make on for my colour??????? (Grey) The cars 2 years old!! How can alfa not have some pots with paint in..there spraying the bloody colour everyday?

Lee
Try Chipex - Car touch up paint - colour match guaranteed

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
+1 for Chipex - by far and away the best solution to stone chips, :thumbs:.

AR don't do touch-up pens for 8C Red either - you'd think for the extra dosh they charge for that they'd be able to chuck a pot of paint in the glovebox, :(. At the time we got the G (Oct 2010) I did ask how we were meant to adhere to the terms and conditions of the paint and body perforation warranties, which require you to have any paint damage remedied ASAP, if they can't supply the means to do so - 33 months later, I'm still waiting on the answer, :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Hi all,

Lee
Which Grey? My dealer supplied touch up for the Magnesio Grey when I bought the G in Feb 12

1 - 6 of 6 Posts