Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some AR343 for a few chips - I've been told paints 4 u are good but didn't really want to pay £8 for courier delivery (no choice) for something that cost about the same - anyone any other suggested suppliers?
Ta

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,543 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jimmy - reviews are a bit mixed on Trustpilot, got burnt last time so am pretty wary
Steven - I've used Middleton in the past but they weren't very helpful last time I dropped in so went off them a bit but maybe try them again
Cheers

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks Jimmy - reviews are a bit mixed on Trustpilot, got burnt last time so am pretty wary
Steven - I've used Middleton in the past but they weren't very helpful last time I dropped in so went off them a bit but maybe try them again
Cheers
I agree that the reviews have been mixed but I thought that I would give it a try for some chips on our BM. Will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I ordered AR323 for my Spider from Chipex. When it arrived it was grey rather than blue. Mailed them and they said it was correct according to their database. Suggested I sent a small part of the correct colour so they could colour match. I removed one of the door buffers which had been painted with the door 25 years ago, have never got around to removing the paint. They sent the correct colour by return with my buffer. Good customer service I thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts