Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear All,
I wrote the below after some months waiting - which is now over , I have the bits and they are great. . I'll leave the post - so people can read if they want, but eventually Gary at Totally Alfa has come up trumps and my car has working suspension!

OLD POST BELOW------

I have great respect to anyone who runs a business and that includes Gary at Totally Alfa. I have read nothing but positive and good reviews. He seems to have engineered a great range of bespoke items to keep our cars on the road or upgraded.
However, I cannot get any response to my need to buy a product on his website. It started off all fine, "it'll be made soon" or " just gone to be painted", then "I need to pop the stock on the website …". And then nothing.
Calls rejected, emails unanswered, texts ignored.
I'm happy to pay.
I have waited months. (MONTHS)
So if anyone knows Gary personally - please let him know that it's OK to say "Sorry -I'm never making that again." or even "the price was wrong - pay me more." but it really isn't great to offer utter silence.

Now - anyone got anything like this????? Or am I now having to engineer my own?

a very disappointed Alfa owner.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dear All,
I have great respect to anyone who runs a business and that includes Gary at Totally Alfa. I have read nothing but positive and good reviews. He seems to have engineered a great range of bespoke items to keep our cars on the road or upgraded.
However, I cannot get any response to my need to buy a product on his website. It started off all fine, "it'll be made soon" or " just gone to be painted", then "I need to pop the stock on the website …". And then nothing.
I'm happy to pay.
So if anyone knows Gary personally - please let him know that it's OK to say "Sorry -I'm never making that again." or even "the price was wrong - pay me more." but it really isn't great to offer utter silence.

That product is a great idea, I gave up trying to get jts dampers and replaced front with coil overs. Totally alfa is a life saver for us 916 owners, and I have always had a quick turnaround on my orders. Just have to be patient as based on my experience with jts front suspension it will save you a lot of trouble once available...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have found Gary very helpful, and my orders have been turned round very quickly. I did have some issues with not getting emails but eventually found them in my junk mail filter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It takes a bit of time(2 weeks?) but delivered exactly what i ordered. Mail was quick yesterday...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I have placed several orders with Totally Alfa and always found the quality of the parts and their customer service to be excellent.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dear All,
I'm happy to pay.

Hello very disappointed Alfa owner,
Not sure if you have checked back in with Gary but these are now in stock and availavble on the Totally Alfa website, As with everyone else I have only had positive experiences with Gary and to be fair I would say he is the patron saint of the 916 range, hopfully if you are not already sorted you will be able to by a set from Mr Fisher.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hello very disappointed Alfa owner,
Not sure if you have checked back in with Gary but these are now in stock and availavble on the Totally Alfa website, As with everyone else I have only had positive experiences with Gary and to be fair I would say he is the patron saint of the 916 range, hopfully if you are not already sorted you will be able to by a set from Mr Fisher.
Those jts struts are a proper riddle. I think we should praise totally alfa for engineering a solution... If only available 18months ago they would have save me £1000's in coil overs and time pfaffing about....

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just order rear tie rods for gtv from totally alfa, delivered to my door in 3 days.... Where else can you get these, now I can get 4wheel alignment done. Thank you totally alfa for a actually having the parts and b for fast service. 🍀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts