Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
be careful. the forum wont take kindly to this sort of thing...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I've had problems with downloads with Telkom in the last week. Browsing and streaming speeds are normal, but downloads not.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
It's their effort to "combat crime". I am supper Peed off, as I can't update my PS3 to play GT6 properly. Cause the update it 1.5GB and is deemed as "too large" So they interrupt it :mad:

TJ over...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Gt6 is boring anyway...forza ftw

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Oh, is that why all my downloads are so slow in the past couple of weeks.:mad:
Luckily I got my top gear s21

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Thats cause they cutting down on "large" downloads...
My wife has a Samsung Tab 5 Ativ that did a bios update this weekend and hung in the middle of it. The thing is now useless. Thanks Telkom you bunch of winkers!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Lets TJ a little more......my Telkom was not above 0.05mb/s the last two weeks! I'm better off with a dial-up

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
My wife has a Samsung Tab 5 Ativ that did a bios update this weekend and hung in the middle of it. The thing is now useless. Thanks Telkom you bunch of winkers!
Did you make a backup of device before you started? I think you can still revive that device.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
I get 1.2mb on my 2mb line. But when I try to download from my lptop it hangs, I have ONE netbook that can torrent and one phone that can get "large" files. As for ps3 and other pc's and laptops. all a no-go. Telkom blames me and "the type of software I'm running that can conflict with the download" :wow: I mean really now??? :rant:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Can I just say that the 4c looked absolutely breathtaking in that video. I know it's always been beautiful but that review really took an extended view and the lines, shape and stance of the car is just fabulous. I can't wait to see this car in person.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Awesome insert! Like the bigger wheels compared to other cars. Thinks it needs a freeflow though.

I'm sure they said the bonnet can't open. What's the deal with that?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Awesome insert! Like the bigger wheels compared to other cars. Thinks it needs a freeflow though.

I'm sure they said the bonnet can't open. What's the deal with that?

Well, I'd assume it can open, but involves undoing a few bolts and then removing the panel entirely, instead of just doing it with a latch.
If there's no storage space underneath, you'd only want to open it to work on the car anyway, so not fitting any hinges saves some weight, I guess.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts