Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn on the TV this sunday!

Jeremy Clarkson and Janos 147 GTA 3.8L is featured. Hopefully the stig will like the car, we will find out! :eek:

Enjoy all, Dont miss it!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
can somebody send me a text message on sunday? chances are it may slip my mind ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
The boys at Autodelta adviseed Top Gear was going to do a segment on the Autodelta 147 3.7 mod. :cool: as seen in EVO and AutoItalia. Is this the same program or do I have them confused?

·
Administrator
47,157 Posts
Send me one too. I always forget. I missed the 'Bazza' episopde last week too :(

·
Administrator
47,157 Posts
360MB!!!! :eek:
Well, if I've got time tonight I might be able to do it.
If you could send me the link, that'd be great, thanks. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
TCSR said:
The boys at Autodelta adviseed Top Gear was going to do a segment on the Autodelta 147 3.7 mod. :cool: as seen in EVO and AutoItalia. Is this the same program or do I have them confused?
No, that was in the Sunday Times a couple of weeks ago.

Simon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
TheOtherSimon said:

Simon.
Thanks Simon, however the Autodelta 147 3.7 went to Top Gear for review and is expected to be on the program at some point in time.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
TheOtherSimon said:

Simon.
Yeah... the one which was owned by a 22 year old working for AutoDelta!!!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Wimster said:
can somebody send me a text message on sunday? chances are it may slip my mind ;)
My pleasure, my Friend. :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
did you want to see the Aston Bazza, if you have broadband I could point you to the episode on the net 360Mb
Yes please... If I remember I'll encode Sunday's episode.. so if anyone misses it ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeh, someone please give us a link, we don't get top gear down here unfortunately, so i've got to download it as often as possible! :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I Really REALLY hope they show it in Finland too :eek: (<-- btw, we need few more smilies to descripe our feelings better ;) )

1 - 20 of 72 Posts