1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
The GMC Pacer !! Wasn't that Waynes car in "Waynes World" ????

Not surprised the Arna is there. Or its' position !

Am surprised that the 1st Roll on Roll off Roll Over A class isn't
and the Audi "lets build a sports coupe that spins off the road" TT

Oh, the Delorean wasn't a "disastrous car" Mr Delorean was a crook. That's what killed the car. :tut:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
AMC not GMC. Different companies.
It was a Gremlin IIRC... :confused:

And great article! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

BTW, who the **** thought of the idea of a square steering wheel!?!?!? :eek: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Gremlins and Pacers were different cars. I don't know which was in Wayne's World (although I think it's a Pacer).

Gremlins weren't quite as dorky-looking as Pacers. :rolleyes: :D Pacers were truly awful, dreadful cars. They looked like greenhouses on wheels.
--Toronto

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Ant said:
BTW, who the **** thought of the idea of a square steering wheel!?!?!? :eek: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
It was a prototype to use on the F1! :cheese:

·
Registered
78 Posts
i cant beleive the ford scorpio was in there it is a beautiful car to drive as for the looks they may not be to everyones taste but at least it aint boring i think they should replace that with the probe if it has to be a ford

E

·
0 Posts
Not surprised at the edsel. I saw something that stated that even those making it hated the car so much they sabotaged cars on the production line.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I think Autocar voted the AMC Pacer the worst car they ever tested in 100 years! (And yes, not even the Arna was that bad! :cheese: )

I must object to one bit in there though "The Allegro resists rust" - I'd beg to differ! :confused:

Buck

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
The Pacer was originally built to combat the fuel crisis in the states. Good job the smallest engine available was an economical 4.0+ litre V6. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts