Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thinking i have decided to keep my spider.. :)
Just a quikie though. if i remove the cat and the box after it will it be too noisey?? I have alredy removed the 2nd back box but its still too quiet for me. but just wanted to know what it would be like if i was just running on the box? has anyone done this?

J

·
0 Posts
After much thinking i have decided to keep my spider.. :)
Just a quikie though. if i remove the cat and the box after it will it be too noisey?? I have alredy removed the 2nd back box but its still too quiet for me. but just wanted to know what it would be like if i was just running on the box? has anyone done this?
removing the cat may cause issues come MOT time though

·
Registered
162 Posts
Definately keep the cat, get rid of the 2 back mufflers!! I got the cat then straight pipe to a remus muffler and sounds very deep and smooth!!! Just to make it louder and to hear the air get sucked through I added a CDA intake.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ive got no silencers on the back section of mine. And just one silencer in the mid section. (Some custom job done before I got it)

Its nice but load. I prefered the sound of the supersprint on my old one. That used to roar widly under excelleration but other wise be quite normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts