Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an SZ, Jnr Z and 156SW the failure of my GT to proceed any further has resulted in a sad decision;

GT Diesel for sale- Clutch has failed, engines runs without issue, can engage gear without depressing the clutch. Gearbox feels fine in terms of gearshift. Black leather interior- drivers seat bolster is split on the seam. Hit a badger a while ago damaging the lower front spoiler and central shields and undertray. Has had a new aircon compressor in the last 6 months and a full set of diesel injectors in the last eighteen months. Mechanically good apart from the clutch/drive issue. I have too many other Alfa's to contemplate the time to repair the car and a garage is not financially viable sadly by the time I price a clutch, flywheel and labour. Bodywork other than the front spoiler and shield is good as is the interior. Has always been super reliable, 6 speed gearbox and cruise control make it a great long distance drive. Any and all sensible offers considered for a quick sale. I am out of the country until August 4th so cannot add images until then.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Any more details. Age/ milage/ where are you. I could do with a new project. Fell out of love with my 1.6ts 147. Its just to underpowered

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any more details. Age/ milage/ where are you. I could do with a new project. Fell out of love with my 1.6ts 147. Its just to underpowered
Hi, I am in Warwick slap bang in the middle of the UK. It is a 2004 car with 133K on the clock. I also have it up in the classifieds section with a load more info.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So having thought I'd sold it via eBay only for the buyer to fail to make contact I think I might break it for spares, I have the space so not such a terrible idea although it is a shame considering the overall condition of the car. Any interest in anything or indeed the whole car? Images attached now.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts