Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
This post could be the Genesis of great things to come....
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Came across one and acquired it, hope to get it fitted tomorrow

·
Registered
761 Posts
Never heard of them, so Googled it.

They are just a Longlife franchise. Best to just thoroughly check all welds and overall condition of the steel for any signs of rust before you fit it. It may well be fine, it might even be great, but it could be a dog too. Always a a gamble with these custom exhaust places.

Their sales spiel on the website is just typical old ********, probably worded to reel in the more chavvy punters. Hardly surprising as they are based in Lakeside :biglaugh:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm happy that I picked it up for 1/3 of the new price, small logistic issue in that current car is a CF3 and that seems to mean the cats change to two individual ones instead of being side by side in one unit on the older CF2's that I have languishing on the drive.

Should be fitted tomorrow.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
much better in terms of tone and performance, the old exhaust once you looked at it had been welded together including a boy racer back box, smaller bore exhaust makes the exhaust note a little higher which to my ears seems better, now to clean it up and make it shine for the alfa day on Sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts